Server-Side Web Programming with Active Server
This assignment is worth 10 points. You will send your results as an email, which will include the answers to Part 2 and the HTML page you created in Part 1 (as an attachment). Your email should be sent to Chris Allen (email@example.com) no later than Tuesday, September 5th by 3:00pm.
Use the guidelines below to develop the page. When you are done, test the page.
1. What does the MonthName() function do?
2. What string manipulation function(s) could you use to change the string "123455556789" to "123456789"?
3. What function would you use to determine whether an expression is Null?
4. What would be the value of i at the end of this code?
i = 6 mod 4
j = 0
while j < 2
j = j + 1
i = i + CINT(i)
5. Write the code for generating a random number between 1 and 20.
Valtara Digital Design http://www.valtara.com/csc123/
Copyright 1999, 2001, Valtara Digital Design, Blitzkrieg Software